- 1 iTunes Gift Cards:
- 2 iTunes Features – What You Can Have With iTunes Gift Cards:
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions FAQ:
- 4 Conclusion:
iTunes Gift Cards:
The iTunes Store is an online digital media store produced by Apple. It was launched on April 28, 2003, and has been the largest music vendor in the United States of America since April 2008.
Offering more than 35 – 40 million melodies, 2.2 million applications, 25,000 TV series, and 65,000 movies, the iTunes Store, is believed to be the biggest music merchant in the world.
Before the iTunes store was launched, most song downloads consisted of online downloads from websites which were illegal. In 2002, Steve Jobs, sensing the opportunity in the market for music, signed a deal with five record labels – EMI, Universal, Warner, Sony Music Entertainment, and BMG to release their songs on iTunes. Initially, this feature was only available on iPod and Mac and in 2003 was extended to Microsoft systems as well.
iTunes Features – What You Can Have With iTunes Gift Cards:
Awesome Place For Movies:
Movies that aren’t very popular cost $7.99 in standard definition and $14.99 to buy in HD. Popular movies in standard definition cost $14.99 and $19.99 in HD. You can rent Unpopular movies for $2.99 in standard definition while the same thing in HD costs $3.99.
You get popular movies for rent in standard definition for $3.99 and in High Definition for $4.99. For recent releases, this price is increased by $1.
While the iTunes Store began with the songs of five record labels, songs from 2000 independent labels were added later. As of 2017, the store is believed to have 43 million songs which are updated every Tuesday while new songs are added on a daily basis.
While streaming your favourite song, playlist or album, you will never be interrupted by ads. You can listen to songs offline as well. All you need to do is, download the sing while you have an internet connection and it will play even without network and internet.
You can also create a profile and add your friends. This will let you see what your friends are listening to and even share songs. Let Apple be the DJ by letting it mix your favourite kind of songs for you.
- A song on iTunes usually costs 99¢. However, if the song is really popular the price is raised to $1.29. On special offers, songs are available for 69¢ or even free.
- By default, music albums cost $9.99 or the sum of the prices of all the songs combined. Music album’s distributors sometimes hike the prices of popular music albums. On special offers, music albums are available for $5.99, $6.99, or $7.99.
- Apple music offers subscriptions across 110 countries. A new user can first use the free 3 months trial before subscribing. Subscriptions in the US start from $9.99/month and £9.99 in the UK.
Television show episodes in HD are available for $2.99 while standard definition television episodes cost $1.99. Distributors sometimes make TV episodes “Season Only’.
The cost of an entire season depends on the quality, number of episodes. It usually costs a certain amount of dollars and 99 cents. The digit in the ones place is 4, 7, or 9, or the total price of all episodes combined.
iTunes Apps Subscription:
The cost of apps is determined by the develops of the apps. The apps usually cost some amount of dollars and 99 cents. Apps produced by Apple can be installed for free.
Why You Need Free iTunes Gift Cards Hack?
This hack essentially allows you to trick their servers and add assets to your account for free; something you wouldn’t be able to do without the hack.
Not only can you get services offered in the store for yourself, you can get it for your friends and family as well.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ:
How Do I Redeem iTunes Gift Card?
- Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to the ‘Store’ option on the left menu.
- On the right side of iTunes store, you will see QUICK LINKS. Click on ‘Redeem’ option.
- Once you’re asked for the code, scratch the back of your card to reveal the code.
- Enter your code and click on the ‘Redeem’ option.
Once you have synced your card with your account by following the above-mentioned steps, whenever you make a purchase money is first taken from the card. Only when your card balance is insufficient will the money be credited to your account.
How Do I Check The Balance On An iTunes Gift Card?
If you want to check the balance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the App Store.
- Click on ‘Today’, then tap your Apple ID icon.
- Tap your photo. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID.
- If you do have any balance, you can see your balance below your Apple ID
If you want to check your balance on Mac or PC:
- Open iTunes
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Click on ‘Store’
- If you have any credit balance, you’ll be able to see it below the ‘Search’ option.
Points You Should Know Before Selecting Free iTunes Gift Cards:
- You can’t purchase an iTunes Gift with the store credit.
- And if you use Family Sharing and ask to buy is enabled on your account, then you can’t purchase gifts.
- If you want to cancel a gift card, you can contact the Apple Support up to 2 days before scheduled delivery. To send gifts, you need:
- The latest version of iTunes on your Mac or Windows-powered device.
- And, the latest version of iOS on the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Gifts can only be redeemed in the country or region they are purchased in.
If you are an Apple user or know someone who is, then this generator can be of great use to you, there is no denying it. Many people do not realise the utility of these gift cards and treat them like any other scam voucher.
However, those who are fully aware of what these cards can get them are enjoying the services provided by Apple while not spending a penny.
The transaction is secure. Also, since it is internet based, you will not have to install anything, keeping your system safe from virus and other malfunctions.
For now, the transaction is secure and cannot be detected. However, as the hack becomes popular, more and more people know about it. This could put the generator in a potential fix as Apple would block outside servers from creating codes and no service would be available for free.